There are some new options for York students to choose from when it comes to food! A new program called Easy Eats allows those with a YU Card to use their Flex Dollars to purchase meals from select restaurants close to our Keele Campus. Having a variety of food options is important when using a meal plan so it’s great that York has expanded options for students.
The options are:
- Pizza Pizza – via their call centre. You actually earn 5% back in Scholar Dollars; money that you can use in the York Bookstore.You can call 416-967-1111 to order.
- Chili’s – You can save 10% off your meal when you use your YU Card. Located at 21 Colossus Drive.
- Blueberry Hill – located at 2777 Steeles Ave. West.
- Boston Pizza – located at 50 Interchange Way.
- McDonald’s – located at 3320 Steeles Ave. West.
This is a great way for students to switch up what they are eating but still saving money!If you want to go out for dinner and get off campus this is a good way to use your flex dollars. There is a good variety of fast food, delivery and sit down restaurants.More information can be found at the YU Card website, as well as how to add flex dollars to your account via Visa or MasterCard.